We have a banner stand that is starting to fail at work. The plastic collar is starting to crack. Rather than simply replacing the whole stand, I figured I could make a quick replacement clamp. 10 minutes later thanks to TinkerCAD we have our replacement part model.
Once the stand was disassembled, I switched out and replaced the collar. It’s a bit brighter than the stock part, but the stand is repaired!
Once I saw how easy it was to create models in TinkerCad, I decided to get caught up with some of our other needs. This is a replacement clip for a hanging banner.
The original clip slides into a channel, the replacement slid right in!