Attention! We are looking for a few good men and women to help spread the word about the Midsouth Makers this Labor Day weekend. The goal is simple – put up as many Midsouth Makers QR flyers as you can, and tweet about them using the knowledge you gained from our Twitter class. You can pick up QR flyers at the space or you can print off your own using this link.
Once you have your flyers, you must perform the following steps:
- Go to a public location
- Get permission to put up a flyer
- Take a picture of the flyer you placed
- Tweet your picture @MidsouthMakers, or tag your tweeted picture with the following hashtag: #MMContest
The person with the highest number of unique locations where they have placed signs will be declared the winner, with unique locations being indicated by unique tweeted images. To encourage you to fight the good fight, we’re going to offer the following rewards:
1st Place: MidsouthMakers Stein & 1 Free Workshop Pass
2nd Place: MidsouthMakers Pint Glass & 1 Free Workshop Pass
3rd Place: MidsouthMakers Rocks Glass & 1 Free Workshop Pass
Not so fast, recruit! While on this assignment, you must obey the following rules:
- You must have permission to place flyers at the location. No sneaky business!
- You must tag the image with @MidsouthMakers and #MMContest
- This contest will occur Labor Day weeked (Sept 3rd, 4th, & 5th)
- If the enemy captures you, you must tell them all about us and our operation!
- All prizes will be given away at the Sept. 9th meeting at Republic Coffee.
- Don’t forget to bring tape to put up flyers!
Good luck, and remember – no guts, no glory! Now move out!